STORAGE TANKS AND SAFETY CONTAINERS FOR NON-HAZARDOUS AND HAZARDOUS LIQUIDS
We have a long year experience in designing and building above the ground and underground storage and safety containers. We specialize in providing customized tank solutions meeting the unique needs of our clients. Our tank systems and containers, made of stainless steel or carbon steel, provide a maximum in security for all hazardous and non-hazardous liquids.
Industry & Application
Storage of non-hazardous and hazardous fluids as used in the chemical, mineral oil, food, beverage and Pharmaceutical industry. Our containers are also used in the sector for renewable and sustainable energy, e.g. Methanol.
- Resting above ground with/without leak detector in double-casing on lugs
- Resting on feet or skirt support above ground with/without leak detector
- Placed below ground with leak detector in double-casing (vacuum detection)
- Verification of suitability for the storage of water-hazardous fluids in various earthquake zones and wind zones available
- Our tanks can be prepared for cooling and heating devices, e.g. pillow plates.
- DIN 6608 (Part 1) Horizontal single-wall steel tanks for the underground storage of flammable and non-flammable water polluting liquids, (Part 2) Horizontal double-wall steel tanks for the underground storage of flammable and non-flammable water polluting liquids.
- DIN 6616 Horizontal tanks of steel single walled and double walled, for above ground storage of flammable liquids.
- DIN 6618 vertical tank, (part 1) single-walled for above ground storage of flammable liquids, (part 2) double-walled with vacuum-based leak detection system, for the above ground storage of flammable and non-flammable water polluting liquids.
- DIN EN 122852 Workshop fabricated steel tanks – Part 2: Horizontal cylindrical single skin and double skin tanks for the aboveground storage of flammable and non-flammable water polluting liquids.
- DIN 6601.
- WRA our tanks are usable as per German Federal Water Act (WHG) / Water Resources Act (WRA).
- TRbF our tanks comply with theGerman Technical Regulations for Flammable Liquids (TRbF).
- TÜV The production facilities are in Germany and is under the inspection of the German Technical Inspection Association, TÜV.
- Material: Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel.
- Diameter: Ø 2.900 mm.
- Length: 13.000 mm.
- Nominal capacity: Up to 80.000 liters.