PRESSURE RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL CONTAINERS WITH CE MARKING
Our pressure vessels are CE certified and designed according to the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68 / UE. They are made of high quality stainless steel, our most common materials are 1.4301 (AISI304) / 1.4404(AISI316L) and 1.4571 (AISI316TI).
With decades of experience in the production of stainless steel containers and drums we are able to design and deliver customized products with the corresponding certification, e.g. ASME and CE.
On demand the surfaces of our pressure vessels and containers can be treated with electro polishing. In this process, metal is removed ion by ion from the surface of the object via electrolysis. As a result, the surface of the metal is microscopically featureless, with not even the smallest speck of a torn surface remaining and thus avoiding the deposit of any material.
THIELMANN pressure containers are used in many industries. Applications are in the Beverage and Food industry, Restaurants and Catering, Laboratory engineering, Health service, Pharmaceuticals, Dish washers, Climate control technology, Filling heating systems, Chemical industry, Agriculture and Surface engineering.
Key advantages of our pressure vessels are:
- Extreme durability providing a service life of up to 30 years
- Applicable for fluid group 1 (dangerous substance) and for fluid group 2 (harmless substance)
- Environmentally friendly as 100% recyclable
- Pressure and vacuum resistant
- Very high chemical and thermal resistance
- Very cost-effective, due to Low maintenance costs
- Electrochemical polishing or painted surfaces
Environmentally friendly pressure vessel
- Easy to clean
- Environmentally friendly, fully recyclable
- Light weight
- Designed for pressure discharging
- Vulcanized bottom skirt (up to 237mm diameter) to protect surfaces against damage
- Removable, oval cap for easy manual filling
- Safety cover which blocks opening under pressure
- Alternative quick connect valves, pressure gauges and reducers optional
- Hand hole closure with safety device
- Additional connections
- Embossing, laser etched or screen printing of company’s logo
- Alternative grades of stainless steel, such as DIN No. 1.4571 (AISI 316), on request
- RFID tags for tracking purposes
2.4 – 225 liters.
- Stackable skirt option available
- Handle or skirt with two handle holes
- Integrated pressure and riser pipes
- Available with extraction and coupling systems
- CE approval according to Pressure Vessel Directive 2014/68/EU for fluid categories 1 and 2.
- UN Hazardous Materials
- Optional ASME
* Aseptic version available upon request
* GMP adecuate version available upon request
- Removal of liquids under pressure (i.e. supply of oils, adhesives, cleaning liquids, …)
- Blanketing of liquids with gases (i.e. overlay with N2 or CO2)
- Passage of pressurized liquids for filtration or treatment (i.e. water treatment)
|DIAMETER Ø (MM)||VOLUME (LITERS)||HEIGHT (MM)||CONNECTIONS||WORKING PRESSURE (BAR)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|Handhold cover||SSV||G 1/4"||G 1/2"||G 3/4"||G 2"|
|216||2.4 - 25||248 - 626||Standard||On demand||On demand||On demand||On demand||On demand||6||2.2 - 4.2|
|237||10.0 - 46.0||329 - 676||Standard||On demand||On demand||On demand||On demand||On demand||6||3.8 - 5.9|
|278||10.0 - 30.0||277 - 613||On demand||On demand||On demand||Standard||Standard||6||5.1 - 8.5|
|363||30.0 - 100.0||404 - 1094||Standard||On demand||On demand||On demand||On demand||On demand||2 - 10||9.2 - 18.6|
|395||30.0 - 100.0||365 - 946||On demand||On demand||On demand||Standard||Standard||2 - 6||10.2 - 18.6|
|550||100.0 - 225.0||625 - 1162||On demand||On demand||On demand||Standard||Standard||4||21.8 - 33.0|
* Product fully customizable. Other dimensions on request.