CYLINDRICAL IBC FOR LIQUIDS WITH LATERAL OUTLET VALVE
IBCz-LO features ideal cleaning geometry, residue-free emptying and is non-permeable. With great variety in sizes and non-wearing construction which allows continual re-use, the IBCz-LO container made of stainless steel meets all your requirements.
Our striving for quality and perfection ensures the highest possible degree of safety and lifespan. Your requirements and our pioneer culture give rise to customized, innovative products made of stainless steel.
500 - 1250 Liters
Suitable for Offshore Container
30 Minute Fire Ressistant
Complete emptying guaranteed.
- Lateral outlet valve
- Optimized cleaning geometry
- Complete emptying due to deep-drawn, bottom with virtually no dead zones and directly flange-mounted outlet valve.
- Continuous fork recess or pockets for safe transport by forklift
- Environmentally friendly
- Accessories: Insulation / Heating / Stirring units
- 30 min fire resistance with screw cover
- Product density up to 4.0kg/dm3
- RFID tags for tracking purposes
500 – 1250 liters.
- Suitable for transport by all conventional industrial trucks
- Suitable to be handled by crane
- UN certification available
- CE approval available
- Compliant with EG 1935/2004 regulation
* Aseptic version available upon request
Transport and storage of products used in the food, plastic, coating and chemical industry.
- Transport of hazardous materials according to ADR, RID and IMGD (UN approved).
- For storage, acting as a collecting tank and withdrawal container as per TRbF20.
* Suitable for transport in ISO freight containers
** Aseptic version available upon request
|MODEL||VOLUME (L)||MAX. WIDTH (MM)||MAX. LENGTH (MM)||MAX. HEIGHT (MM)||MAX. WEIGHT (KG)||MAX DENSITY (KG/L)|