UN APPROVED STAINLESS STEEL CONTAINERS FOR THE TRANSPORT AND STORAGE OF DANGEROUS AND HAZARDOUS LIQUIDS
Our containers and drums are designed for the use with ADR / RID Hazardous Substances I, II, and III (X / Y / Z). The stainless steel container design can be certified for DOT compliance. Also we can provide certification according to IMDG and ICAO.
Our pressure resistant stainless steel containers are designed for UN hazardous material transport and storage of flammable liquids (class 3), flammable solids (class 4), oxidizing substances and organic peroxides (class 5), toxic substances (class 6.1), corrosive products (class 8) and other substances (class 9).
On demand the surfaces of our pressure vessels and containers can be treated with electro polishing. In this process, metal is removed ion by ion from the surface of the object via electrolysis. As a result, the surface of the metal is microscopically featureless, with not even the smallest speck of a torn surface remaining and thus avoiding the deposit of any material.
The advantages of our products are:
- Permitted for a wide range of different CAS / UN hazardous substance numbers
- High security in handling, transport and storage of hazardous substances
- Extremely long service life
- Applicable for fluid group 1 (dangerous substance) and for fluid group 2 (harmless substance)
- Environmentally friendly as 100% recyclable and Reusable
- Pressure and vacuum resistant
- Very high chemical and thermal resistance
- Very cost-effective, due to Low maintenance costs
- Individual filling /evacuate systems to enable safe contact-free emptying
- Electrochemical polishing or painted surfaces possible
Making hazmat transport safer.
- Easy to clean
- Environmentally friendly, fully recyclable.
- Light weight
- Pressurized emptying possible
- Maximize end-user safety.
- 30 years lifespan.
- Ergonomic handholds.
- Material AISI 304 or 316 stainless steel
- Tri Sure plug in PP with rubber or EPDM O-ring
- Lettering possibilities embossed or engraved
- Individual colour coding
- With rolling rings for label protection and colour marking
- RFID tags for tracking purposes
10 – 225 liters
- Handle skirts
- Support skirts optionally stack skirt
- Withdrawal and coupling systems.
- UN Hazardous Materials Permit as per UN1A1 for packaging categories I, II and III as well as UN 1A2 for packaging categories II and III
Transport and storage of liquids, flammable, toxic and corrosive substances that are subject to licensing under law as per ADR/RID and IMDG Code as per chapter 6.1
- Hazardous materials
- Flamable materials
- Toxic materials
* GMP adecuate version available upon request
* Aseptic version available upon request
CAPACITY (LITERS) DIAMETER Ø (MM) HEIGHT (MM) CONNECTIONS WEIGHT APPROX. (KG) WORKING OVER PRESSURE (BAR) UN APPROVAL 10 278 277 G2" G3/4" 5.1 6.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 I - III 12 278 310 G2" G3/4" 5.3 6.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 20 278 445 G2" G3/4" 6.8 6.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 22.5 278 487 G2" G3/4" 7.2 6.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 30 363 - 395 416 - 365 G2" G3/4" 9.8 - 10.2 6.0 - 6.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 33 363 - 395 445 - 390 G2" G3/4" 10.2 - 10.6 6.0 - 6.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 50 363 - 395 612 - 531 G2" G3/4" 12.4 - 12.6 4.0 - 4.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 66 395 664 G2" G3/4" 14.6 3.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 100 395 946 G2" G3/4" 18.6 2.0 3,4,5,6.1,8,9 225 580 970 G2" G3/4" 34.2 0.9 3,4,5,6.1,8,9
* Product fully customizable. Other dimensions on request.