THE NUMBER ONE CHOICE FOR THE HYGIENIC STORAGE, TRANSPORT AND MAINTENANCE OF THE ORGANOLEPTIC PROPERTIES OF YOUR FOOD PRODUCTS UNDER EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING CONDITIONS.
THIELMANN stainless steel containers for the storage, mixing and transport of manufactured food products are made to highest performance levels, certifications and standards to guarantee the best preservation of your products.
Food product production, in all of its varieties, is subject to strict hygiene, quality and food safety requirements, as well as numerous certifications from official state and industry bodies and administrations.
Our containers are manufactured from AISI 304 / AISI 316 high-grade austenitic stainless steel to guarantee high durability and the best possible corrosion protection, which extends their longevity in even the most punishing conditions. They also offer your workers increased safety because they are completely fireproof.
In addition to ensuring optimum conservation of the organoleptic properties of your products, THIELMANN containers for the food manufacturing industry save our customers money. Their antibacterial properties also allow for easy and effective cleaning – a feature particularly appreciated by users of our tank containers.
In any case, your partnership with THIELMANN gives you access to a global engineering team, a solution with a geometrically perfect design and, most important of all, special attention and adaptation to your specific needs.
ADVANTAGES OF STAINLESS STEEL FOR THE STORAGE AND TRANSPORT OF FOOD PRODUCTS
- Preserves the organoleptic properties of food products
- Preserves food quality and flavor
- Allows for easy, effective and antibacterial cleaning
- Protects against the entry of external contamination and ultraviolet (UV) light
- Prevents the entry of impurities, as well as any kind of oxidation
- Protects food against sudden temperature changes
- Useful life of 30 years, providing economic savings
- Allows for easy transport and storage
- Easy to transport and store
Choose high-grade stainless steel for storage, mixing and transport containers for the food products produced by your industry to obtain assurance and peace of mind with the lowest possible investment. Choose 100% flavour and 100% quality. Choose THIELMANN.
Find out about the many food industry solutions THIELMANN’s offered by THIELMANN containers.
- Concentrates, jams, juices, fruit purées
- Milk (both liquid and powdered), yogurt, cheese and other dairy products
- Liquid eggs
- Olive oil, sunflower oil and other cooking oils
If you are still unsure as to what kind of container, dimensions or format you need to store or transport your food products, contact THIELMANN for free no-obligation advice.