Services for Kegs
A KEG FLEET IS ONLY AS STRONG AS ITS WEAKEST KEG
Kegs can be damaged in a variety of ways throughout the supply chain. We offer a fully customizable service and repair program that ensures your fleet is in optimal condition and increases the reliability and durability of your initial investment.
The stainless steel keg requires servicing in order to remain fit for filling, for storage, packaging and transporting throughout your supply system. Our processes ensure that every keg is serviced in order to keep your fleet in optimal condition.
Our leading edge processes mean we offer excellent value for money, making us the number one choice for brewers of any size throughout the world.
FULL SERVICE AND REPAIR PROGRAM:
- Internal and external inspection
- Neck repair
- Chime straightening
- Pressure test
- Spear maintenance
- Tagging services
OUR CUSTOMIZABLE KEG SERVICING PROCEDURES INCLUDE:
- Incoming/Outgoing documentation checks and data capture, as required.
- Visual inspection and assessment, segmentation per keg size and manufacturer.
- Internal and external inspections, removal of labels, beer stone and tannings check.
- Keg pressure test (including spear control) and visual damage check.
- Keg decant, including handling and sorting of partially full and full kegs, inspection and recording of fault analysis data.
- Spear maintenance and/or refurbishment, includes dismantling and disassembling of extractor for ultrasonic cleaning, reassembling
- of extractor with new parts, specification checks and data logging.
- Throughout this process THIELMANN can also provide the following services:
- Collection of scrap/old parts for environmentally friendly removal.
- Documentation and data analysis for in-depth insight into the state of your keg fleet.
- Management of stock and spare parts.
- Low or Ultra High Frequency tag inspection, if required.
We provide a wide range of markings for complex logistics systems. Control and manage your fleet with an easy-to-use, efficient and cost effective system.
Our tracking solutions will allow you to:
- Optimize the investment in your keg fleet
- Know your asset population inside/out
- Compare keg availability against forecast
- Identify asset losses and loss rate trends