IMPORTANT PERFORMANCE INDICATIONS
- This is a process test container, and as such caution should be exercised at all times during testing procedures.
- Methacrylate is a material that wears out over time and might need to be changed if low visibility is experienced.
- The use of alkalis and acids in solutions at concentrations higher than 3% may enhance the rate of deterioration.
- We do not recommend the use of solvents with these kegs.
- Fragile material. Handle with care.
- Pressure relief valve on bottom dome is set to open at 3.4 bar.
Every beverage manufacturer such as breweries, wineries, cideries, distilleries, soft drinks and cocktails manufacturers who need to monitor processes involving kegs.