STAINLESS STEEL KEGS FOR WINE
100% Flavor. 100% Quality. Cost savings.
All sizes and formats
Our products are available in sizes from 5 to 100 liters. In addition, our technical department can offer a packaging solution totally customized in stainless steel.
Similar system that used in the brewing industry, replacing CO2 by a mixture with 25% CO2 and 75% N2, both of them for foodstuff use, which will keep the wine freshness for months. They donâ€™t transmit any taste or smell, and either alter the color of the product. Shortly space occupied.
AISI 304 Stainless steel
Our kegs are made of austenitic stainless steel of the highest quality. This material ensures high corrosion protection and proper operation for many years.
Environmentally friendly. 100% recyclable
Our kegs are 100% recyclable, which also ensures a return on investment at the end of the lifespan of the product, being able to be sold as raw material.
Contribution to sustainability
96% annual reduction of carbon footprint over the use of bottle. Being reusable kegs, no waste is generated.
ADVANTAGES FROM USING STAINLESS STEELÂ
Wine is a beverage which easily deteriorates because of several reasons:
- UV light:Â Our packaging fully protects the effects that can cause the light to the product.
- Temperature:Â Our packaging solution provides better insulation against sudden changes in temperature.
- Cost Savings: After paying back the initial investment is not necessary to spend on packaging for the rest of the life of our product (estimated at 30 years). Significant residual value.
- Trichloroanisole (TCA) is avoided: 3-5% of packaged wine in bottle with cork show statistically cork flavor or TCA, something which stainless steel containers avoids.
- Sulfites: Thanks to its special protection, the incorporation of antioxidants and sulfites is not necessary.
- External contamination: The gas that comes into contact with the wine is nitrogen, used for dispensing and that avoids any oxidation or the entrance of impurities, ensuring the quality as the product is running out. From the first to the last drop, the wine in the best conditions.
- 100% Taste:Â Stainless steel does not generate migration of flavor to the product as can do other materials, which guarantees that the product will maintain its organoleptic properties throughout the distribution chain to the consumer, maintaining its sensory nuances.
- Reusable Packaging:Â Decreased carbon footprint.
- Storage:Â It can be stored in the same location as any other wine packaging.
Quality of the product guaranteed until final consumer.
- Red wine
- White wine