A KEG WORTHY TO CONSERVE YOUR BEVERAGE
US standard beverage kegs, measured in bbl (barrel).
Constructed of strong and durable stainless steel, our sterling-quality kegs readily serve as first-rate storage containers for safeguarding the quality of your beer and other beverages. They are easy to clean, maintain and are built to last. Thanks to all our branding and labelling options, our kegs represent a solution where you would be proud to have your brand on.
The best quality system
Thanks to an optimized manufacturing process we can verify the quality from the pre-production stage up to the final inspection, where our pioneering leak detection unit can fully check both the keg and the valve.
Premium stainless steel
Our kegs feature top-grade austenitic stainless steel. This material ensures a great protection against corrosion and guarantee years of services even in heavy duty work.
Stainless steel saves CO2. 100% recyclable.
The use of stainless steel as the base of all our products reduces the carbon footprint and protects the environment. In addition to that, there is a product residual at end-of-life.
30 years lifespan!
A technically impeccable product built to last a lifetime.
- CURLS: Ideal protection of the areas likely to suffer drops and impacts.
- HAND HOLES: Handy and secure design. The hand holes are ideally formed, providing good grip while strengthening the skirt.
- CENTRAL WELD: TIG welding with state-of-the-art technology and electronic control systems.
- IDENTIFICATION: Wide range of markings for complex logistics and modern marketing.
- ROLLING RINGS: Make the major contribution to the strength of the keg while improving handling.
- BURST DISC: Safety guarantee in case of overpressure over 35 +/- 5 bar. Keg will open avoiding accidents.
Quality starts at the pre-production stage.
Our raw material suppliers receive very precise instructions regarding the properties that have to be complied with in order to satisfy the specific requirements of the kegs to be manufactured.
Our own neck production, by means of a hot forging process applied on solid stainless steel bar, requires no welds and as result provide maximum uniformity of mechanical and metallurgic characteristics.
Reasons to choose stainless steel.
- Safety guaranteed for food and beverages. Non-corrosive steel.
- Extreme resistance compared to other materials.
- 100% UV resistant.
- 100% recyclable. Saves CO2.
- Wine and sparkling wines
|MODEL / VOLUME||DIAMETER Ø (IN / MM)||WEIGHT (LB / KG)||H (IN / MM)||STACKABLE VERSION|
|1/2 Barrel (15.5 gallon / 59,43 litres)||15.55" / 395mm||29.75lb / 13.5kg||590||Optional - Bottom Skirt|
|1/4 Barrel (7.75 gallon / 29.71 litres)||15.55" / 395mm||23.6lb / 10.7kg||349||Optional - Bottom Skirt|
|1/4 Barrel Slim (7.75 gallon / 29.56 litres)||10.94" / 278mm||17.6lb / 8kg||590.5||Optional - Bottom Skirt|
|1/6 Barrel (5.16 gallon / 19.8 litres)||9.2" / 229mm||12.55lb / 5.7kg||590.5||-|
* Product fully customizable. More sizes and options upon request.