TANK CONTAINER FOR HIGH-HAZARD LIQUIDS
TCS tank containers feature ideal cleaning geometry, residue-free emptying and is non-permeable. With great variety in sizes and non-wearing construction which allows continual re-use, the TCS containers made of stainless steel meet all your requirements.
Our striving for quality and perfection ensures the highest possible degree of safety and longevity. Your requirements and our pioneer culture give rise to customized, innovative products made of stainless steel.
For dangerous liquids
- For transporting highly-dangerous materials (according to ADR, RID IMDG-code)
- Pressure-resistant up to max. +10 bar / -1.0 bar
- Protection of inner tank by robust transport frames
- Approval for transport by road, rail and by sea
- Fire resistance up to 30 min
- Pressure-dome cover DN 400, DN 500
- Optional inside electro-polishing or coated
- Wide range of discharge valves
- Surface electropolished or painted
- Material: Stainless or Mild steel
500 – 1.250 liters
- Suitable for forklift and hand pallet truck handling
- Suitable for crane handling
- UN certification available
- CE approval available
- European norm (example: EN 14025, 13445 ff)
* Pharmaceutical version available upon request.
**Aseptic version available upon request.
Transport and storage of products used within the chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
- Liquid hazardous materials
|MODEL||VOLUME (L)||DIAMETER (MM)||WIDTH (M)||LENGTH (MM)||HEIGHT (MM)|