IBC FOR DANGEROUS POWDER AND BULK SOLID MATERIALS
BP Bulk Container features ideal cleaning geometry, residue-free emptying and is non-permeable. With great variety in sizes and non-wearing construction which allows continual re-use, the BP bulk material container made of stainless steel meets all your requirements.
Our striving for quality and perfection ensures the highest possible degree of safety and longevity. Your requirements and our pioneer culture give rise to customized, innovative products made of stainless steel.
Optimum product flow
- Tank body supported in a protective frame
- Discharge via butterfly valve
- Optimum discharging
- 30°, 45° or 60° hopper
- Environmentally friendly
- Designed for safe handling by hand pallet truck / forklift.
- Tank material: stainless steel
- Frame: hotdip galvanized / stainless steel
- Manhole with DN 400 / 457 screw cover or clamp ring cover. Butterfly valve DN 250 / DN 150
- RFID tags for tracking purposes
- Suitable for forklift and hand pallet truck handling.
- Stackable up to 3 high.
- UN certification available.
- Approved for hazardous materials up to 1300L volume
Transport and storage of powder and bulk solid materials used in the food, pharma and chemical industry. It’s approved for hazardous materials up to 1300L volume. Suitable for use with one of our discharging stations.
- Hazardous materials.
- Bulk solid materials.
|MODEL||VOLUME (L)||WIDTH (MM)||LENGTH (MM)||HEIGHT (MM)|
|BP 650 / 45º||650||1020||820||1587|
|BP 800 / 45º||800||1220||1020||1590|
|BP 1000 / 45º||1000||1220||1020||1800|
|BP 1100 / 60º||1100||1220||1020||1865|
|BP 1300 / 45º||1300||1220||1020||1650|
*Product fully customizable. Other dimensions on request.